Curve 3.6.7 (10310) iOS Beta

Hey friends :wave:

iOS Curve 3.6.7 (10310) was just released to beta users! :rocket:
(no Watch app included)

This release includes Open Banking bug fixes.

• Note: Attention, depending on the bank you can see an incorrect balance. Don’t scare we are dealing with the matter :wink:

Context for the new ones: Since 3.6.6 you’re able to see the balance of all your linked cards in the wallet!

To link a card you can use Connection Management Screen:

Also, once a connection has been successfully added, and if you have eligible accounts without unlinked funding cards, the new screen will be shown and you can link your cards from there:

Note: Open Banking (balances tab) is only enabled for GB users for now (just for now… sorry)

We use Feature Flags, which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

How cant find

i cant see the option?

Hey Adam. Go to “My Money” tab, click on “Balances” and you will be able to add your bank accounts to Curve via Open Banking. Once added, click on the connection, and the option to “Link Card” should appear - that will enable us to display your balance in the wallet. Although, I don’t know if this is the case but this Open Banking feature is only for the UK (for now).

does not show up?

Hello Adam,

Should be ON :thinking: did you had the option in the previous version 3.6.6?

I’ve not got the option either

Hello Dann, did you had the option in the previous version 3.6.6?

I don’t think so

does not give me option to add card balance

This system is SO MUCH BETTER than the original one. Thank you for this implementation.

Me neither!

@Dann and @adamh1989 what is your iOS version?
This feature is only available at least for iOS 13 (minimum)

14.5 beta 2, didn’t work on 14.4 either. Maybe my feature flags are off?

Sorry all, we had to improve some feature flags.
Can you retry? :eyes:

1 Like

I logged out and back in, now my timeline won’t load or any of the connections

Still not appearing for me

New beta: Curve 3.6.8 (10553) iOS Beta