Curve 3.7.0 (14043) iOS Beta

Hey everyone :wave:

iOS Curve 3.7.0 will be pushed out to beta users shortly. This build is a quiet one as we have been following WWDC last week, but we are aware of an issue with users being logged out on iOS and are investigating a potential fix we will aim to include in an update to this build

The watch app build is being processed now, I’ll update the thread with a build number later today - please note that this is an experimental feature and is not being actively developed / maintained right now.

We use Feature Flags, which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed
2 Likes

Morning Sam. I’ve not yet had it come through on TestFlight? 99.9% of the time I get the notification on this for a new build, an email from TestFlight and then an email from the Community to notify, but had nothing? Just thought I would flag.

Monday morning :man_facepalming: I got the build ready but hadn’t hit the button yet, thanks for the reminder. Hopefully with you now

1 Like

Hey @Curve_Sam, is the search function coming back to iOS? it seems like some people have it and some don’t… its quite annoying if its gone?!

Haha, I certainly know that feeling! Yes, I’ve got it now. But as per @Dann 's comment, I still have no search function…

I don’t have an ETA yet, but we have started to look at search in the my money version of timeline today, hopefully something we can share soon

Watching… the logout issue is a PITA.

for anyone with the logout issue, any more info you have would be useful, especially things like:

• were you opening from a notification, opening the app manually etc?
  • how long had you been logged in?
  • if you had the app open, what were you doing?
  • also an approximate time you saw the issue will help us check logs

we will push an update this afternoon with a potential fix but this has been a hard one to recreate for us so far so all your help is really appreciated :raised_hands:

1 Like

Hi Sam, for me and for what I noticed, it would happen after a long period of time since I was last in the app? So I would only notice I have been logged out when I go to open the app to do something to be greeted by the sign in page. The first time was me noticing the live spending notifications were not coming through whilst out and about so went to the app and discovered no longer signed in!

I trust this helps.

2 Likes

Hi @Curve_Sam, I had the sign out issue between 13:45 to 14:00 this afternoon. I was expecting a notification for approving a transaction. Since I didn’t receive it I opened the app manually but was asked to login. I had to request a magic link twice before I could view my cards.
I was signed in the app this morning and all seemed fine.
Hope this helps.

1 Like

Signed out again. 11.27pm. Went to app to change card whilst in Asda and noticed was signed out…

Thanks for all the information everyone. We’ve just released a new build of the app 3.7.0 (14077), which contains a potential fix for the logout issue. Please could you help test this build and let us know if you continue to experience the issue? Many thanks for your help :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I have installed 3.7.0. (14077) on a iPhone SE2020 with IOS 14.7 (18G5042c)

I cannot see the card details, when I hit the option I see the card with blank spaces. I tried to get a screenshot … but then Curve crashed, and it does every time I get a screenshot.

Also … why lately I get always two updates through Testflight just few seconds apart?

New Beta: Curve 3.7.1 (14267)