Curve 3.7.12 (17061) iOS Beta

Hey everyone :wave:

iOS 3.7.12 has been released to the beta group just now. Its right behind 3.7.11 (Curve 3.7.11(16836) iOS Beta) but includes a few extra changes around onboarding and some improvements to our networking in the Wallet views (please point out any errors you see when changing cards etc)

We’ve also fixed a persistent crash which has affected a few people. It was happening at random times so there won’t be any obvious triggers, but hopefully the app is more stable for everyone now

For those looking for :watch: app updates, I’m sorry there won’t be a version for in this beta release.

We use Feature Flags, which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

Check whether it is already reported in the list below
Provide a screenshot and short description
Provide details on how we can reproduce it
Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

1 Like

Hi Sam, trust you are keeping well. For me, since updating just over an hour ago, the total balances for my accounts are no longer updating to the correct balance within my bank accounts, although it demonstrates that it is ‘updating’ …

Hey @JoshuaBoots would you be able to try again, and if that doesn’t work try disconnecting and re-connecting one account? If that still doesn’t work could you share a time you tried to refresh and the bank - the open banking side of things can be dependent on the bank sharing the info

Hi @Curve_Sam, apologies have only just seen this! It’s now caught up with reflecting the correct figures as of lunchtime today! Thanks

Hey @Curve_Sam, in the change-log, there is no mention that livechat has been removed…

Sorry about that, let me chase the team working on updating the customer support systems for a timeline / plan we can share

2 Likes

There is a bug… basically When I try to add a card and click on “Verify card”, the app crashes and closes. @Curve_Sam

Hi @Mattia, please could you try again on the new build 3.7.12 (17166) that’s just been made available? This should hopefully fix the crash you’re seeing :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hello @saul,

I only have this version in TestFlight.

Sorry I’d only just hit release when I messaged earlier, so there might have been a delay. I just double checked TestFlight and it should be available. If you don’t see it yet, there might be some distribution issues :thinking:

1 Like

@saul already updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

New Beta: Curve 3.8.0 (17323) iOS Beta