Curve 3.7.2 (14617) iOS Beta

Hey everyone :wave:,

iOS Curve 3.7.2 will be pushed out to beta users shortly. It’s a small and sweet update with most changes behind feature flag. We are aware that some of you were being logged out from time to time, so, in case you see that happening again please reach out to us. :smiley:

We use Feature Flags, which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed
2 Likes

Hi, I’ve lost the ‘Rewards’ tab…

Hey!

Thanks for reporting this.

Can you try opening and closing the app again ?

Anyway, I’ve reported this back to the team and we’re looking into any potential issue.

1 Like

Hey @tiagobastos,

My Curve app, don’t work. I have send the feedback.

Device: iPhone 12 Pro Max.

iOS: 14.5

Crashing on launch here as well.

Hey Mattia, there is an issue with the watch build, I will have a look on Monday. Do you mind using 14617 until then ?
Thank and sorry for any issue.

1 Like

Hey, there is an issue with the watch build, I will have a look on Monday. Do you mind using 14617 until then ?
Thank and sorry for any issue.

Hi Mattia,

how did you change the logo of the curve app ???

1 Like

Hey @Markus,

You can’t change the logo! Mine is different because I also have the Apple Watch beta active.

Now it works, thanks!

1 Like

You mean the color?

Mine change from red to blue (or is it black?) with every new update. Never knew why.

Hey @tiagobastos,

Any news about watch app?

Thanks,
Mattia

I just realised that when I hit ‘My Money’ (I assume this is the old ‘timeline’), the app crashed and closes.

I have shred the crash info.

Running 3.7.2 (14617) on an iPhone SE2020 iOS 14.7

2 Likes

I have the same issue

iPhone 12 Pro Max - Curve beta 3.7.2 (14617)

1 Like

Morning!

Sorry, I didn’t had a chance to look at this issue yet. Hopefully next week we will be able to share the build

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this. Will have a look

Had to go back to App Store version of curve app the beta version crashes on open and that was soon as it was updated this has not been fixed I use iPhone 12 Pro

Hello William, I’ll send you a PM asking for some details.

Hello @tiagobastos,

When release the new update?

Wishes,

Mattia

New beta: Curve 3.7.3 (15000) iOS Beta