Curve 3.7.3 (15000) iOS Beta

Hey everyone :wave:,

iOS Curve 3.7.3 will be pushed out to beta users shortly. It’s a small and sweet update with most changes behind feature flag. We are aware that some of you were being logged out from time to time, so, in case you see that happening again please reach out to us. :smiley:

Recently we’ve made some changes that ended up in the timeline search being removed from your apps. We’re rebuilding this feature from the ground up and we would appreciate your help testing it. Please tap the search icon in the My Money screen and try to search for your transactions and/or card name.

We use Feature Flags, which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

Check whether it is already reported in the list below
Provide a screenshot and short description
Provide details on how we can reproduce it
Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

2 Likes

Hello @ahmet - @Curve_Sam,

In this version, Is there also a version for Apple Watch?

I’ve not had a release as of yet?

1 Like

Hello again @ahmet - @Curve_Sam,

When tap on “Money” the Curve App crash again.

iPhone 12 Pro Max - IOS 14.6 - Curve 3.7.3 (15000).

Hi,

I have no problems with the new update.

iPhone 12 mini - iOS 14.6 - Curve 3.7.3 (15000).

1 Like

We’re working on the Apple Watch builds, but it won’t be available for this version.

Could you please check the Testflight app again? The build should be available for all beta testers.

1 Like

Could you please download 3.7.3 (15126) build from Testflight and try again? We have a potential fix for the problem. Please let us know if that works.

1 Like

Hello @ahmet,

I don’t have 3.7.3 (15126) on my TestFlight.

Yes, it came through this morning! Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @ahmet

I also don’t have 3.7.3 (15126) on my TestFlight.

Apple has updated TestFlight for iOS to version 3.1.0

Please tap the Previous Builds button, the build should be there shortly.

1 Like

It should be there soon. Please check again

Hey @ahmet,

The tab “money”, now work! Thanks for release a new build. Now we wait a watch app.

Great! Hopefully, we’ll have the watch app on the next releases.

1 Like

Since update last night my app is stuck on the following. I’ve forced close and reopened a couple of times.

1 Like

Why has the search icon in the My Money display disappeared again in 3.7.3 (15126) ???

Hello I hope this message finds you well this may be a silly question but how do I become a curve beta
Tester ?

My ‘Anti-embarrassment’ mode did not work. Just had a decline for something due out and hadn’t realised I had left it on a card with insufficient funds. The card I have selected as my ‘back-up’ card was not used….