Curve 3.7.5 (15735) iOS Beta

Hey all :wave:,

iOS Curve 3.7.5 (15735) will be pushed out to beta users shortly. It’s a small and sweet update.

We use Feature Flags, which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

UPDATE
For those looking for :watch: app updates, I’m sorry there won’t be a version for :watch: in this beta release. While this is an experimental feature and is not being actively developed / maintained right now, we hope to have a version ready for you in the next beta.

2 Likes

Hello @antonio1,

There is no Watch app in this beta? :confused:

I think this is the latest information on the Apple Watch app.

It sounds like it might take some time to get the process fixed.

1 Like

Hey @Mattia I’m afraid @Seb is correct

1 Like

Hey @antonio1,

I use an Apple Watch Series 6 GPS+Cellular and many times, I leave my phone at home… since there is no longer a beta for Apple Watch, I am forced to carry my phone with me.
Because of this problem, I was also forced to add more cards to the wallet.

I hope it will be implemented soon, because for me it is very useful and important.

1 Like

In your situation I would probably just set Curve to a reliable credit card (and use anti-embarrassment mode to set-up a backup card to avoid declines) and pay using Apple Pay with your Apple Watch without worrying about selecting the card first.

Then when I got back home I’d use the Curve app on my iPhone to Go Back in Time and select the right cards.

Thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

But Anti-embarassment mode supports up to two cards. It happens many times that one of the two cards associated with this function is empty or the bank declines the transaction and I have to change card.

I could use this function, but sometimes it’s very annoying and I can’t remember which ones I need to move and on which card. :joy:

1 Like

Good point.

I don’t think it is technically possible for Curve to increase the number of cards as it would delay transaction processing too much and result in declines due to timeouts.

I use Anti-embarrassment Mode with two different credit cards to make sure that charges should go through, it’s easier with credit cards than debit as most of the time there should be spare credit available.

1 Like

@Mattia this is a valuable feedback and customers are definitely in the top priorities that drive our decisions. I’ll share this internally. Many thanks for taking the time.

2 Likes

New beta: Curve 3.7.6 (15829) iOS Beta