Curve 3.7.6 (15829) iOS Beta

Hey all,

iOS Curve 3.7.6 (15829) will be pushed out to beta users shortly. It’s a small and sweet update.

We use Feature Flags, which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more.

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

For those looking for :watch: app updates, I’m sorry there won’t be a version for in this beta release.

1 Like

As there’s no release notes, and so no clues on areas to test. I’ll chip in a long standing annoyance.

Every time I launch the app I have to go to My Money/ Timeline and then pull down to refresh, to see recent transactions. Even if I’ve just had a notification for one it will not be there. It would be nice if it would check whether there have been any, automatically.

Also, it would be nice if it did it quickly, instead of having to wait whilst what seems to be all of my transactions are retrieved. (I assume it’s fetching them all, as I can scroll rapidly all the back to my first in 2016 once it has finished loading!)

New beta: Curve 3.7.7 (16140) iOS Beta