Curve 3.7.7 (16140) iOS Beta

Hey all,

iOS Curve 3.7.7 (16140) was just released to Beta users.

In this release:

We’ve made some changes to the way the app loads transactions for the wallet and timeline in order to get your latest transactions into the app as fast as possible.

Also back by popular demand: you can now search your all your transactions from the timeline again. Please check it out and let us know if it’s working fine :wink:

We use Feature Flags, which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more.

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

For those looking for :watch: app updates, I’m sorry there won’t be a version for in this beta release.

4 Likes

Can’t seem to log into Curve after updating…

Steps:

1. Open Curve
  2. Input phone number
  3. Input code sent to phone number
  4. Type passcode set before update
  5. ‘Something’s Gone Wrong’
  6. (Extra: hitting ‘forgot passcode’ also does nothing)

Uninstalled and Reinstalled, still didn’t work.

Version 3.7.7 (16140)
iOS 14.4.2

(Good to see quicker transaction loading since my comment the other day - a coincidence, I’m sure)

On iPhone, the categories shown in the new transaction search summary are the old wording (eg “food & drink” instead of the newer “Eating out”).

1 Like

Hi @Magda,

When release the new beta update?

Wishes

Hi

Rewards section where your earnt rewards are pending is not working. Same error screen each time. I have deleted the app and re-installed and still nothing.

When will it be released? :confused: for me it is essential to be able to use the app from Apple Watch!

Hi Joshua,

What error are you seeing? Would it be possible to get a screenshot?
Also what version of the app are you on when you’re seeing this?
Does it only happen in the beta?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi

Using current beta app and this is the screenshot each time. I’ve deleted and reinstalled and have force closed several times and still the same error message. I had £25.05 for using ATS Euromaster, that was counting down. Last day was Monday. Just checked my curve cash card and still nothing. Went to check the rewards pending section and that’s where this error popped up. I had flagged to customer services but they just asked me to delete the app and reinstall…

Thanks for the details Joshua. My team and I are looking into this, and I’ll let you know as soon as we have an update for you :+1:.

2 Likes

Thanks - appreciate it!

Hey @JoshuaBoots can you give it a try now please and let me know if it works :crossed_fingers:.

Hi, yes, all working fine! Thanks for sorting!

1 Like

Then the new beta update can be released now. :grin:

1 Like

When is the next iOS beta update planned ??? :grin:

3.7.10 has released today through App Store.

1 Like