iOS 3.9.0 (17655) has just been released to the beta group.
For those looking for app updates, we’re sorry it won’t be available in this beta release and we don’t currently have any updates on when this will be made available again. For more context on this, please see: Curve 3.8.0 (17323) iOS Beta - #5 by Curve_Sam
iOS 11 and 12 are no longer supported. Please update your device to iOS 13 and above if possible.
This build includes:
- Fix for an issue that prevented some users from being able to see their transactions.
- Fixes for a few infrequent crashes affecting some users.
- Fix for a limits display issue.
We use Feature Flags, which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more.
We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.
When reporting a bug, please:
- Check whether it is already reported in the list below
- Provide a screenshot and short description
- Provide details on how we can reproduce it
- Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed