Curve account is blocked!

I’ve been contacting support both in-app and via email for the last 11 days and not getting any response.and I call the customer support they said they will make a call back but no response! Actually I added some money to my curve account when the money reached the account they blocked my card and account .!curve it’s a scam

Is it just me or are other people suffering too?

Unfortunately, we also suffer from them. Currently a disaster.

Write to complaints@imaginecurve.com. They respond faster there.

I did already more than 20 mails to this mail id

Hello @Sanu0666, welcome to the community!

Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do about your account on the forum as we’re Curve users just like you! It’s best to get in touch with the support team through email (support@curve.app) or Twitter DM “AskCurve” so they can take a look!

Just curious…how did you do this? And maybe even more interesting why did you do this? To be able to spend with your Curve account it is not necessary to do this.

1 Like

Dont spam

3 Likes

I did the same thing and they’ve blocked the account. They should be more transparent of what you can and cannot do. With a sentences like this is not a way for spending with your curve card. Then they should not be in financial business. It’s not a grocery store. And sending sentences you should do this because in between lines you can read we are not makeing money out of your spending. What a disaster.