Curve Beta Signup

Hi there.

I’ve signed up a few times for IOS beta, still no feedback / approval?

Thanks.

Hi @Salvatore,

Thank you for confirming. I will send you a DM to confirm a few more details before investigating further :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @bmszabo,

Thank you for signing up for the beta programme :smile:

We current add new testers on a weekly batch basis, so if you signed up after Wednesday last week, you will included in this week’s batch.

Best,

Ivo

Hi @MrChagle

I’m sorry to hear to that you’re still unable to access the iOS beta programme - we’ll get this sorted out for ASAP.

I will send you a DM to confirm a few more details before investigating further.

Best,

Ivo

1 Like

Hello, I used to be a beta participant for Android but some weeks ago I switched over to iOS.

Two weeks ago I updated my curve beta options and recompleted the form for the iOS option.

I understand that the change is supposed to take effect on Friday after 12 but I still don’t have beta access on my iPhone. No emails have come through to let me know how to proceed.

Would anybody be able to check into this for me please? Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi @mihanley,

I can certainly take a look into this for you :smile:

I am going to send you a DM to confirm a few details before checking the status of your account with our team.

1 Like

@Curve_Ivo, if You check it, would you check my sign-up, too? I have signed up couple of weeks ago for the beta program- but still no sign of approval… Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @bmszabo,

I can indeed :smile:

I will send you a DM to confirm a couple of details so I can look into this for you.

Hi everyone, it’s a pleasure to be in this community, I’m writing to you because I have a problem with subscribing to the curves app beta.
On August 22, I filled out the beta registration form and confirmed my registration, as you can see in the screenshots.
But even now when I click on the link for the android beta I still get the error because I don’t have the invitation.
Can you help me?

Thank you.

Hi,

Can you check my beta situation?

Hi @RA1,

So I can take a look into this for you, can you please give me a few more details about the problem you are experiencing with the beta?

Thanks,

Ivo

Hi,

I’m on the Beta, but the app hasn’t given me the Beta version for months now. I’ve directly compared and my version doesn’t match other Beta’s, despite the Google app store saying that I’m on the Beta. For example I didn’t have access to the loyalty cards until people not on the Beta did. Please could this be looked into for me?

Hi @Kate.w,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your beta app access. I will contact you via DM as I will need to grab a few details to check on your account.

Thanks,

Ivo

Hi there. I was part of the beta program for iOS but have recently just changed to an Android device. Would it be possible to switch over, please?

I was hoping to be on the beta by now, not heard anything? Can anyone check?

Hi @Kiroziki,

Yes, that is no problem at all. The easiest way to switch is to fill out the sign up form again selecting Android as your operating system. You can access the form here: https://mailchi.mp/curve.app/beta.

Thank you for testing with us :smile:

Hi @pullenuk,

I can certainly take a look into this for you. I will send you a DM so I can confirm a couple of details with you before following up with our team.

Thanks,

Ivo

1 Like

Perfect, thank you. Now registered.

1 Like

@Curve_Marie I signed up over a week ago, and I still haven’t been added into the Android Beta. Any chance you could look into this please?

Hi @ScubaSteveYT,

I can certainly take a look into this for you. I will send you a DM as I need to ask you a couple of questions about your sign up.

Cheers,

Ivo