We hope that you’ve been enjoying the benefits of the new Curve Black tier and whichever option you select, we’re excited to continue giving you the financial freedom you deserve.
What are my choices?
- Your 3-month free trial, including AXA Travel Insurance and Gadget Insurance will expire at 11:59 PM (GMT) on 28th April 2019.
- Beta testers: Your free trial, including AXA Travel Insurance and Gadget Insurance, will expire at 11:59 PM (GMT) on 28th July 2019.
- If you do not choose to pay for your Curve Black subscription by this date, you will automatically be moved to the Curve Black Legacy free tier.
You’ll receive a notification before your trial will expire.
If you’d like to continue on the new Curve Black tier, please click on this notification and follow the instructions to continue enjoying all its great benefits for just £/€9.99 per month. Alternatively, you can go to the ‘card’ tab on the Curve app at any time, select ‘manage your subscription’ and follow the instructions.
If you choose to pay for your new Curve Black subscription, you’ll be able to continue taking advantage of great benefits, including:
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- Gadget Insurance (both provided by AXA Travel Insurance Ltd)
- And any new benefits and features we bring to Curve Black
If you choose to revert to the Curve Black Legacy tier instead, there’s nothing you need to do. At 11:59 PM (GMT) on 28th April 2019 (28th July 2019 for Beta testers), you’ll revert to the benefits you had up until 27th January 2019, including a black coloured card, £400 of fee-free ATM withdrawals abroad, as well as unlimited fee-free spend abroad (subject to our Fair Use Policy) and your current Curve Rewards or cashback scheme. You will not be eligible for any additional benefits offered to customers on the new Curve Black tier, including any future improved Curve Rewards and new features offered by Curve.
Curve Black Legacy vs the new Curve Black - What is the difference?
|Curve Black Legacy||Curve Black|
|Price||Free||£/€9.99 per month|
|Rewards||Your current Curve Rewards plan||New and improved Curve Rewards coming soon|
|Access to New Features||No**||Yes|
Whatever option you choose, we know you’re going to enjoy your Curve Black card!
All the best,
*The Curve Rewards programme of your account will remain the same and cannot be changed. See our How does Rewards work? for more information.
** If you opt to revert to Curve Black Legacy, you will not receive access to any new services or features Curve introduces in the future.
*** You can upgrade to Curve Metal or downgrade to Curve Blue in both Curve Black Legacy and the new Curve Black. However, once you move away from Curve Black Legacy you will not be able to come back.
Terms and Conditions apply.