Curve Card Block and no response from support

Hello
It is almost 3 days that my card was block, I already send emails multiple times no response, already call the phone line, got a response saying they move the ticket to the appropriative team.
This is my last time I’m block from using my card, this is no way to trie any person(I’m also a share holder of curve)

If some one can help me thanks

@Curve_Joel

Hello @johnpeace,

We don’t have access to your account here on the Community so unfortunately we can’t investigate these issues for you here. Instead, you’ll need to reach out to the Curve support team about this.

The support team are getting a lot of messages right now so they’re taking a bit longer than usual to reply. If you’re currently waiting on a response and it’s been more than 24 hours then I’d recommend sending a DM to @AskCurve on Twitter or Curve’s Facebook page.

If you guys are under staff why set this automatically?
Why block the card from the user?

Also I’m “paying” from premium support, if this is your premium support I feel bad to the persons that only have the black or the free tier

Hey @johnpeace, I’m sorry that this must be a frustrating experience for you.

Blocks are automatically placed on your account in response to certain triggers and are designed to protect you financially. This could be due to various reasons but it’s part of our team’s due diligence process to properly investigate in response. This can sometimes take some time and your patience with this is greatly appreciated.

Protecting me?
I use curve on daily basis, because of that I’m getting payments cancel and I’m force to change to new card