Curve card has been suspended

So i had a long process of setting up curve initially due to not being able to verify sms during setup. Ive been using it for a while and i noticed that the number in my account is not the number im currently using. I sent a email and also in-app chat to ask if it could be changed as on my side it was throwing a error.

Anyway i think because it couldnt be verified my curve card was suspended. In app I’m still logged in but cannot change my phone number. I had a email from a external conpany i believe that wanted photo id but this was days ago and still no feedback. Now i cannot add my curve card back on samsung pay as it says to contact the card provider!

This happen to anyone else? The setup of curve was a pain but after using it for a while it was fairly solid and am missing it.

Hey there,

Unfortunately we can’t check your account on the forum as we’re Curve users just like you! It’s best to get in touch with the support team through your app or through Twitter DM (@AskCurve) so they can take a look!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.