Curve Cash Update: You Can Now Change Your Cashback Retailers

Curve Cash Update: You Can Now Change Your Cashback Retailers

With Black Friday and Christmas just around the corner, we want to help you maximise your cashback during the busiest shopping season of the year. You can now completely reset your cashback retailers.

You will have until Tuesday December 1st to reset your cashback retailers.

This window will not be extended and the change will be permanent, so make sure to wisely choose your new retailers as soon as possible.

Go on, treat yourselves! :gift:

How do I reset my cashback retailers in the app?

Open your Curve app and swipe to your Curve Cash Card in the “Wallet” tab. The prompt will be right there on screen.

Which customers can reset their cashback retailers?

• All Curve Black and Curve Metal customers
  • All Curve Blue customers with a 90 day introductory cashback period that expires after Black Friday

Which customers cannot reset their cashback retailers?

• Curve Blue customer with 90 day cashback period that expires before Black Friday
  • Curve Black Legacy/Grandfathered customers are not are not eligible for this offer
  • Samsung Pay Card customer are not eligible for this offer

If you have any questions about your account please contact our Support Team on support@curve.app

3 Likes

:surfing_man: Ay , caramba

1 Like

Thank you, changed for my wife. :shopping::slightly_smiling_face:

I received a app notification but the app want allow me to change it

I got one single notification but clicked away from it accidentally as it popped up too quickly - now it doesn’t appear any more. How can I get it back? - Curve Metal customer

Hi @leon_funnell, @wbrowngala

If you sign out and sign back into your app, then swipe to your Curve Cash card, the pop up will appear again. Hit ‘Claim gift’ and you’ll then be able to reselect your retailers.

Ivo

1 Like