With Black Friday and Christmas just around the corner, we want to help you maximise your cashback during the busiest shopping season of the year. You can now completely reset your cashback retailers.
You will have until Tuesday December 1st to reset your cashback retailers.
This window will not be extended and the change will be permanent, so make sure to wisely choose your new retailers as soon as possible.
Go on, treat yourselves!
How do I reset my cashback retailers in the app?
Open your Curve app and swipe to your Curve Cash Card in the “Wallet” tab. The prompt will be right there on screen.
Which customers can reset their cashback retailers?
- All Curve Black and Curve Metal customers
- All Curve Blue customers with a 90 day introductory cashback period that expires after Black Friday
Which customers cannot reset their cashback retailers?
- Curve Blue customer with 90 day cashback period that expires before Black Friday
- Curve Black Legacy/Grandfathered customers are not are not eligible for this offer
- Samsung Pay Card customer are not eligible for this offer
If you have any questions about your account please contact our Support Team on email@example.com