Curve Crowdfunding LIVE on Tuesday, May 25th

Curve Crowdfunding LIVE on Tuesday May 25th

Hey everybody :wave:

As you know, we’re crowdfunding and today we want to give you a heads up that we will be live on Crowdcube- Tuesday, May 25th.

Note: Pre-registration closes at 12:00pm BST on Monday May 24th

Don’t forget to check out last week’s AMA with Shachar, our FAQ post and our pre- registration page.

Thank you for all your support and as always, let us know if you have any other questions

Please note, your capital is at risk when you invest, especially when investing in startups and early stage businesses. This is not an offer. There is and will be no private or public offering of shares in the USA, Canada, or Japan. Retail investors located in the USA, Canada and Japan will not be able to invest in this crowdfunding. This webpage is not directed at or addressed to retail investors in Belgium, France, Germany or The Netherlands. Curve cannot guarantee that interested retail investors from Belgium, France, Germany and The Netherlands will be able to invest due to local restrictions on offering securities.

4 Likes

So there is 21,000 people who have registered for this. I can see this getting extremely tricky to place your investment on Crowdcube come launch, which is the exact same as last time when there was shy of 10,000 and a lot who missed out. This is a shame for current investors who would like to increase their share, but now face such a challenge…

I also think Crowdcube also has problems with their traffic management, they can’t handle sudden spikes in traffic and you can hardly login whenever this happens. It has also happened this morning.

How much do I need to invest to get the “free” metal upgrade?

£5000+ As seen here We are crowd funding

1 Like