Curve Customer Service Response

Hi,

What is the longest anyone has waited for a response to a query? I am into my 4th week waiting for a reply.

Hi Mikejb welcome to the Curve Community. :wave:

I’m sorry to hear you’ve waited so long for customer services to get back to you. I would advise you to go on Twitter and send Curve a tweet via the following handle @AskCurve as that seems to focus their minds.

Thanks for your question.

2 Likes

When you start to count in weeks and not minutes, you know you are dealing with a cowboy outfit!

Curve Metal for many years and will be cancelling this month, ZERO customer care. Expaninding into the US with the inabilty to reply to in app chat within a week or 2!

2 Likes

Had to raise an official complaint finally, which they did respond to within 3 days and did uphold my complaint.

2 Likes

Even in Twitter, you get an automatic reply. Doesn’t fill you with confidence.

1 Like

I’ve just been charged for renewing a card I’ve been asking to downgrade for 3 weeks because nobody got to my ticket. Will raise formal complaint and do a chargeback if necessary.

1 Like

Support with Curve is since years the biggest problem, and responsible people simply doesn’t seem to care. Quite pathetic frankly…

3 Likes

Personally, never had more than 24h. The shortest was 20min.

1 Like

A couple of years ago, interactions I had were same day / within a day or two - the last 4-5 interactions, including important ones where they had messed up their handling of refunds and charged my underlying card way more than they should have, invisibly, it was weeks between replies and a week or more before their initial reply. I have been waiting for more than 2 weeks for a reply to my last message to them.

1 Like

I raised a case 4 days ago about Back in time feature, I could have swore it was missing from my app, I noticed it had been put behind a pay wall with the new packages, I mentioned this in a new ticket via the app and I got a reply within hours saying they can manually do one for me if I need. I checked again and I could see the option, I dont know if I was being dense or something changed. Anyway I said I can now see it and apologies if it was an oversight, I then asked to replace my card in the same paragraph and not heard anything for 4 days. I send a “hello ?” message and someone else replies saying can I please delete my app and reinstall as they cant see who I am!? is this normal?
I ask if its normal and then the person who dealt with me about back in time said my question has been answered and they will be closing the case. lol. What the hell is going on.
Support seems to have got better but sometimes it falls short. Just had to upgrade my limits as well for the year so one wonders if my money through the curve network has helped to improve or not…