Curve e ISEE

Hi, Do you know if the curve card should be communicated in the isee as it is for Postepay Evolution or other account cards? I ask because if that were the case, where I find an account statement or average stock.
Thanks you

Ciao @Cocons and welcome to our community. You probably would reach more people -that they can help you- if you speak in English. Of course there is nothing wrong with the Italian language. Here there are many different nationalities in the community (myself For example I am Basque/Spanish, living for 11 in Denmark), but we normally use English as a common language.

Hi, Do you know if the curve card should be communicated in the isee as it is for Postepay Evolution or other account cards? I ask because if that were the case, where I find an account statement or average stock.

Curve itself is not a bank (account), so an account statement can not be generated. So I would say you should instead communicate in the isee the accounts of your underlying cards.
Only exception could possibly be the balance on your Curve Cash Card, but I don’t think that should be communicated to isee, because Curve doesn’t see that as money/cash, but as points.

1 Like

Hi @Cocons, you don’t have to put your Curve Card in your tax returns, as the card does not have an IBAN.

1 Like

Hi,
Curve is not to be reported for ISEE in Italy because it hasn’t a credit inside nor IBAN.

Postepay hasn’t iban, but can have a credit, so you should report the total amount at 31/12 but not the avarage amount.

The Postepay evolution, have iban :smiley:

Ciao Mattia sei riuscito a fare la giacenza media di postepay evolution io ciò anche il libretto smart bisogna fare anche quello

Ciao @Kalab, benvenuto in community! :smiley:
Qui parliamo solo di Curve. Per altre informazioni riguardo l’ISEE, puoi chiedere al tuo CAF oppure effettuare una ricerca su Internet.

Per quanto riguarda Curve, non va messa l’ISEE. Non ha un IBAN.

Buona giornata