Curve Fx 500£ rolling 30 days and GbiT

Hello,
Curve Blue user here. So my free Fx cap is 500£ and above that I’ll be charged 2%. My base currency for my underlying cards is Swedish kronor.
I have two underlying credit cards with Curve. One gives 1% cashback but the card’s Fx rate is high with 2%. 2nd underlying credit card is unlimited Fx but no cashback.
All cards are set in Curve app to be charged in Swedish krona.

I made a purchase in Switzerland currency last week and Curve made the fx worth 200£ to my 1st credit card. Remaining free Fx is 300£ and above that I’ll be charged by Curve 2%
My free Curve Fx will reset on November 8th. On November 5th I’m expecting a €-purchase worth 400£.
Can I set my 2nd credit card in Curve App before November 5th to be charged in Euro and from 9th when my Curve Fx will be reset I can make a go back in time to my first credit card so that Curve can make the Fx to swedish kronor? Or will that specific purchase be locked without Curve making the FX when I do the GBIT because it was originally set to charge my card with €?

EDIT: It appears GBIT won’t make change the currency exchange with GBIT if I set my 2nd credit card to be charged only in Euro on first purchase and then with GBIT to charge it in swedish kronor. That’s a shame.

To give some examples:
  • A GBP purchase made on a GBP card can be moved to a GBP card only
  • A EUR purchase made on a GBP card can be moved to a GBP or EUR card
  • A EUR purchase made on a EUR card can be moved to a EUR card only

Case is closed.