Curve iOS 3.6.10 (11110) Beta

Hey all :wave:,

iOS Curve 3.6.10 (11110) will be pushed out to beta users shortly. It’s a small update with behind the scenes fixes and some illustration updates.

The watch app build is 3.6.10 (11099).

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

:point_right: Become a Beta Tester

I’ve reported a fair few times on here now, but Tesco clubcard is not working through the Curve App. I have removed and applied a few times, tested in 4 or 5 different stores and still nothing. More frustratingly, today I got to the till, and it didnt work and I didnt have my wallet on me (of course! :wink: ) - means I missed out on the ‘Clubcard prices as well’ :roll_eyes: :grimacing: :expressionless:

Also, when is the feedback being looked into/commented on from adding the ‘Loyalty’ tab? I, along with a few others, raised the fact the headings are too intrusive on iOS compared to what you have on Android. Sole focus should be the cards, but these headings/buttons take over! Nothing has been mentioned since…

I have my accounts in curve through open banking my tsb accounts are all showing zero on every single one since I updated the app all my other balances are proper amounts although some are hours out of date cause it says updated 2 hours ago not updated straight away and the issue with tsb means I’m worried cause that’s where a lot I do on and having to use tsb app more to check balances

Hey @JoshuaBoots re the headings I agree: from an iOS point of view this is part of a bigger project to bring the iOS design in line with the Android / wider curve branding. This will affect segments like in the Wallet and My Money tabs. That design system project is underway (you might have seen some changes around illustrations recently) but we haven’t reached the segmented control part of the design yet

Re Tesco I will raise that with the Loyalty card team. When you say doesn’t work I assume that means the barcode doesn’t scan correctly?

thanks for the report @wbrowngala I will share with the open banking team. To help debugging this could you give a rough idea of when you added / refreshed the connection the most recent time?

@Curve_Sam

I updated app soon as the update comes out so automatically when last update happened

You can see that it happened after last update and still the day and you can see there’s an issue my tsb app shows correctly

I re-added tsb at weekend when the £0.00 showed up and it continued

Morning Sam, trust you are keeping well? Understood on the headings. In regards to Tesco, it was scanning but flagging up on their tills as ‘not recognised’ and now it no longer scans at all from the 2 stores I recently visited (I don’t tour them, always on the road, in case people began to wonder haha!)

New beta: Curve iOS 3.6.11 (11450)