Curve iOS 3.6.12 (11697) Beta

Hey everyone :wave:,

Hope you’re all enjoying the Easter weekend!

iOS Curve 3.6.12 (11697) will be pushed out to beta users shortly. This is a hotfix build that contains small bug fixes for:

• New product selector screens

We use Feature Flags , which means some of you might be able to access functions that aren’t listed above. They might disappear again while we work on them some more. :ghost:

Note: There won’t be a watch app build this week.

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

:point_right: Become a Beta Tester

where curve credit screen?

@adamh1989 Curve Credit is currently only available to a small group of beta users, so you may not see those screens just yet.

should be at top
of that Curve Credit list i was number 1 though

where did curve app go for apple watch go on beta buid?

1 Like

Hi, the app appears to keep crashing for me? See the below screenshot for info!

Hi @JoshuaBoots, did this start happening on the 3.6.12 build of the app? And do you recall what you were doing in the app before this, or did the app start up in this state? Could you try logging out and back in to see if that resolves the issue?

Hi Saul, it actually happened once on the last build, but even more so on this one. All I do is open the app and it appears in this state. I have to force close and re-open the app to get back to normal state. It doesn’t happen every time though, but since this build release I would say at least 4 or 5 times.

Thanks @JoshuaBoots, would you be able to try log out and back in to see if it helps? Or possibly delete and reinstall the app. We’re doing some investigations and will let you know if we find anything.

New beta: Curve iOS 3.6.13 (11873)

Sorry for the delayed response @adamh1989, I’ve checked with the Credit team for you and here’s the official update:

At the moment, Curve Credit is being trialled by a small group of pre-selected customers, to make sure that we bring you the best version of the feature when it’s ready.

Although Curve Credit will be available to all our customers, those that complete the form will get priority. If you’d like to be added to the waiting list for the full product launch later this year, you can complete this form to sign up.

Have a great day and give us a shout if you have any questions.

1 Like