Curve iOS 3.6.9 (10896) Beta

Hey all :wave:,

iOS Curve 3.6.9 (10896) will be pushed out to beta users shortly. It’s a small update with behind the scenes fixes and some illustration updates.

The watch app build is 3.6.9 (10925).

We appreciate all your help and feedback on bugs so we can deliver the best possible experience. Our product team is actively participating in this topic to incorporate your feedback.

When reporting a bug, please:

• Check whether it is already reported in the list below
  • Provide a screenshot and short description
  • Provide details on how we can reproduce it
  • Let us know which OS, device and app version you have installed

:point_right: Become a Beta Tester

1 Like

Does this beta version has Apple Watch support? Which is the latest version with this?

Thanks

Hi @razzz,

Yes it does, I just added it so it should be available. The latest version is 3.6.9 (10925) - I have updated the description above.

A post was merged into an existing topic: [New Beta Feature] Curve for Apple Watch

Curve 3.6.9 (10925) on AW6 not work. Cannot change card, only when i wake up phone and open Curve app. Fetching is not work when phone not waked up.

Hi, on the Apple Watch, there is no cards appearing, just the ‘nicknames’ at the bottom! Taking some time to accept the card you are wanting to select.

Hello @emilychi,
On my Watch, the app arrives at the loading screen and then crashes.

Device: Apple Watch series 3 LTE

App Version: 3.6.9 (10925)

Hi @Mattia sorry for the continued issues with the watch app. This is something of a side project for the iOS devs and we’ve been fairly busy with our regular projects. We are hoping to come back and fix some of the bigger issues soon but I want to be careful not to promise too much :sweat_smile:

1 Like

New beta: Curve iOS 3.6.10 (11110) Beta