Curve Metal Additional Insurance Perks

Not showing for me either.

Great to see Curve addressing an issue again…

They never do!

Still nothing today

I’m not sure what exactly you’re wanting… the new products went live on the 23rd, as per the terms and conditions

Dann, you know exactly what we are wanting as per screenshots and comments. The benefits are still not showing for ALL metal customers! It still shows the previous insurance packages!

It doesn’t change anything - new T&Cs are now effective and apply to all users, no matter what your app shows… :cowboy_hat_face:

You can see that people are frustrated that it doesnt show, myself included! 1) for Curve not to reply publically on here. 2) not to reply to my support request via the app, or Twitter!

OK, I understand, but still it doesn’t change anything - new T&Cs are now effective and apply to all users, no matter what your app shows… :wink:

Let’s say you’re not on this forum, and rely on Curve coming back to you in their app, you if that person was me, I still wouldn’t know! Their response times are absolutely appalling and we are supposed to receive ‘Priority Support’, please…

2 Likes

Well I got an email today confirming my additional items had been added to my account now. So not days gone by!! They now show in my app. I’m still waiting on a reply back though! Classis Curve support, takes 5 working weeks to get back to you…