Curve Partnership Ideas

Hey everyone!

What sort of partnerships would you potentially like to see from Curve in the future to go alongside our partnership with Plutus? :eyes:

1 Like

I would much rather see some partnerships with other providers for the “Rewards” section.

2 Likes

Flux for digital receipts.

1 Like

I’d like a partnership with Fidesmo

But regarding the partnership with Plutus, why is it needed? Unless I’m misunderstanding something, you should be able to use Plutus through Curve even without a partnership

I’d like to see partnership with airlines/hotels - similar to how Amex does where you get cashback on certain spend amounts e.g. Spend 400 get 50 back etc.

3 Likes

Supermarkets - get supermarket loyalty points without having to scan my supermarket loyalty card

Crypto.com - show my card balance in Curve app

4 Likes

Yes, I am also wondering what the partnership with plutus gives us…

1 Like

Crypto.com - In 2021 they committed over $1b on a very impressive marketing campaign. They will have a Super Bowl advert (13th Feb) and are a profitable company. Check out my article on why I like Crypto.com, their cards and other services.

5 Likes

@Techboy Great article :grin::+1:

Cake for Business - Cake :selfie: :snowboarder: Curve :credit_card: :cake: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

For paid subscriptions, it would be cool for Curve to partner with airlines/airline groups in order to obtain Miles/Avios/thingamajigs with our purchases.

Granted, this is pie in the sky levels of unlikely, as most airlines possess their own credit cards for this purpose. But still, it may be cool for Curve to explore this.

2 Likes

I would say Crypto.com as Curve names is spreading among the Crypto.com Visa users because of the long delays on shipping cards occurring.

I would say even that Curve is getting day by day lots of users because of them…
A tour on Reddit would confirm this :slight_smile:

1 Like

UK ( tryflux.com ) Instant cashback when you shop at your favourite retailers. :barber:

2 Likes

This looks good!

1 Like

New to curve and I am enjoying it so far!
Nice additions:
Breakdown cover
Wild card (add another retailer/existing to receive 2% cash back for 30 days)
Crypto.com account visibility - it’s what brought me here
Automatic loyalty points collected if stored in app
Round up the penny’s and store in curve cash
Just eat
Sky/virgin
Airlines and airports
Link with fuel cards

Thanks! Great to hear you are looking for suggestions from the community.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @Andyk132!

Thanks to everyone for all your ideas so far on who Curve can partner with! I’ll continue passing these on to our leadership team as new suggestions continue to be made.

3 Likes