Curve Pay was logged off in the app(not by me) and not possible to activate again

Dear Curve,

I have been using the Curve pay since a couple of weeks. Yesterday i tried to pay again with Curve pay but i noticed i had to activate it AGAIN. I tried but it keeps on loading and loading without result.

Please assist.

Since this is a user community we don’t have access to your account. Please contact Curve support to help you with this issue.

This is not possible since nobody answers since allready 5 days. Also installing Curve on another phone gives an ERROR SENDING VERIFICATION CODE. This are technical issues.

There are several ways to contact Curve support (not only in-app).

E-mail: support@curve.com
Or webform: https://curve.kustomer.help/contact/contact-us-r1rXeipLO

But as it looks like you have already contacted support through the app I would advise you to give them a nudge on Twitter (@AskCurve) and ask for an update on your ticket.

Hi, I had the same issue and the solution I found was deleting all the data of the app and uninstalling and installing again. The with the new installation the curve pay option appeared and worked fine.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.