Curve physical card is different from virtual and I cant activate it!

My curve physical and virtual card have different card numbers as a result only the virtual one is activated and the physical one is not usable, I have contacted support but no fix yet after 2 weeks, any ideas?

Hey! Welcome to the Curve Community! Sorry to hear that - if you’ve reached out to our team, they’ll be able to investigate this further and provide some expert advice! Unfortunately, I’m unsure why you’re unable to use the physical card without viewing your account - sorry I can’t be of more help!

1 Like

Hey, how do I activate the physical card? Do I have to make a purchase at a store before I can use it online?

Hey! You should be able to activate the card by doing the following:

• Go to the “Card” tab on the bottom left of the app.
  • Tap the “Activate my card” prompt.
  • Enter the last four digits of your card to complete activation.

You won’t need to make any physical purchases to use the card online - it’ll automatically be ready! If the prompt isn’t showing, rest assured the team can sort it!

Ok, so here is the problem, I cant activate it because the last digits are different than the card in app:( The support team hasent got back to me for a week now

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.