This is a short recap of what we are working on, what we have planned, and challenges we might have encountered. We’ll post the update every second Tuesday of the month!
- Peer to Peer Payment
- Onboarding process
- App redesign
- Open Beta
Peer to Peer Payment
We are almost towards the end of Phase 1.
- Phase 1: Be able to send from Curve account to Curve account.
- Phase 2: Request from Curve account to Curve account.
When Phase 2 is completed it we will do a Beta before the full launch. This will be the first feature to be tested in Beta
We are currently working on the ability to show the card details in the app. It will be rolled when we launch the new oboarding process. Seeing the details will require passcode/biometrics.
- We are creating a virtual version of the Curve card so you’ll have your Curve card on your app before it arrives in the post. We will explore other use cases for the virtual card later on in separate projects.
- The signup will also be changed from using your email to sign up and using your phone number instead.
- You will be able to see your full card details (PAN) in the app. This is separate from the virtual card that you can make NFC payments with.
- New customers will be able to their own PIN as a part of the onboarding.
- It will be possible to add shared payment cards onto other Curve accounts
The new profile has been implemented and we are testing it internally.
Beta signup is live! The first feature that will be tested is Peer to Peer Payment.