Curve Product Update August 2020

Curve Product Update August 2020

This is a short recap on what we are working on, what we’ve planned, and challenges we might have encountered. We’ll post the update every second Tuesday of the month! :tada:

Click here all monthly updates.

CURRENT PROJECTS

AUTOMATICALLY SPEND FROM CURVE CASH
Just a few more bug to sort out and we’ll be ready to roll this feature into beta :rocket:

ADD YOUR LOYALTY CARDS TO YOUR CURVE WALLET

CURVE CREDIT

Introducing Curve Credit. Go back in time and pay later. Click here to be one of the first ones to try it.

Join the community discussion: Curve begins testing Curve Credit

LAUNCHED PROJECTS

GBIT

It’s back!

REFUNDS

IN OTHER NEWS

CURVE CFO
Scott joined our team as our CFO :smiley:

BRAND AMBASSADOR PROGRAMME
We’ve launched the Curve Brand Ambassadors program, that will help us build Curve into an even more ground breaking and inclusive product by providing us with essential feedback, ideas and enthusiasm.

3 Likes

Still no Samsung pay update, 10 months After UK release. I will delete my curve account. You cant just keep saying that all your efforts go into it and then bring no result months After months. No ETA, no communication, thanks for nothing :frowning: i love the Idea behind curve, maybe the company lacks funds.

2 Likes

More important than what’s in this update is what isn’t. There’s no mention on any option to transfer refunds captured in Curve Cash back to the underlying card, which was promised by Curve support to be available at the end of July. From this update I see no reason for customers to extend their patience further; I think anyone affected by this should consider legal action.

1 Like

This is still in the works. From the topic that’s linked under refunds in the OP.

1 Like

“Still in the works” doesn’t mean anything. For all we know it could be months or years left. If you want to regain our trust you need to share weekly updates with remaining time estimates.