Curve Product Update July 2019

It must be, otherwise you’re now asking for additional information when signing up - there’s no way you’re going to make the onboarding process harder for prospective customers! Strange that you’re adding SMS when it’s no longer very secure, I’d be worried if people could go and spend my points or p2p funds.

@Curve_Marie can we have a discussion about beta sign up? I think that would be handy.

I would like to be in on the beta please, I was on the early beta (been with Curve from the start) but then got dropped for some reason.

Thanks for the tip! :smiley: Beta Programme Launch Notification

1 Like

I had not forgotten about you @robmckenzieuk. Will do some investigation to locate all previous beta testers and check if we can reach out to them.

1 Like

Thank you @Curve_Marie, that would be great as I’ve always been passionate about Curve and what it enables us to do. Have a lovely weekend.

1 Like

Would love to have you onboard again :smile: Will check with the Compliance Team whether GDPR would allow us to reach out to previous testers. Hope you’ll have a lovely weekend as well!

1 Like

Is it too late to sign up for the beta? If not, can I be in?

Hey
I would want to test the Beta
:heart_eyes:

@Dotunmo @dishydr

No, it is not too late, but please show your interest in the correct thread:

Can you express your interest in this thread please?

That’s the first thread that I checked before posting here. But it seems I don’t have posting permissions.

My bad! You can post in it now :smiley:

1 Like

I am afraid something went wrong with making it available again:

Try again, please and thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Please please have a universal app for ios having an iphone only app is surely outdated. Nowtv and virtually every app I use is universal.

Iphone app is poor. Not everyone uses a smartphone. Many thanks

Thanks for the info @Curve_Marie. I would be happy to take part in a customer interview if needed. Any news on Apple Pay? Sorry if I’ve missed this somewhere…

1 Like

Hopefully Curve manages this by Q4 this year :frowning: if it doesn’t 10/10 going to cry

Then again, it does give me a better excuse to get Curve Metal - I wish they’d let me opt-out of the insurance though