Curve Product Update September 2020

Curve Product Update September 2020

This is a short recap on what we are working on, what we have planned, and challenges we might have encountered. We’ll post the update every second Tuesday of the month! :tada:

Click here all monthly updates.

CURRENT PROJECTS

AUTOMATICALLY SPEND FROM CURVE CASH
In beta now and nearly ready to be launched :rocket:

CURVE CREDIT
Introducing Curve Credit. Go back in time and pay later. Click here to be one of the first ones to try it.

Join the community discussion: Curve begins testing Curve Credit

LAUNCHED PROJECTS

GOOGLE PAY
We’ve launched Google Pay for 14 new counties :smiley:

FITBIT, GARMIN, AND WENA PAY
FitBit and Garmin pay is now available for customers in 14 new countries, while French, German, Irish, Italian, and Spanish customers can add their Curve card to Wena Pay :rocket:

ADD YOUR LOYALTY CARDS TO YOUR CURVE WALLET

SAMSUNG PAY CARD, POWERED BY CURVE

IN OTHER NEWS

100 FINTECH DISRUPTORS OF 2020
We’ve been shortlisted for inclusion in BusinessCloud’s 100 Fintech Disruptors of 2020 :tada:

CELEBRATING WOMEN OF FINTECH
Fintech talent connectors, Storm2, names our COO Nathalie Oestmann as one of the many inspirational females that are leading the charge in fintech across the globe.

4 Likes

Why is this still being pushed when it’s quite clear that nobody new is going to be able to use it until it comes out of Beta?

3 Likes

What makes you say that?

The fact that it clearly says on the sign up page that only 200 people will be invited to test it, and months ago when I signed up on the first day I was 2,700 and something on the list. Pretty much gave me the impression there was no real hope of anyone getting a chance to use it any time soon apart from those original 200 people, some of whom might never even use it.

1 Like

I was in the top 200 and I still have had no word of this early access so it doesn’t look like anyone will be getting to use it soon.

2 Likes

From the page
“The first 200 users on the waitlist will get exclusive access, subject to eligibility checks.”

It’s not limited to those 200, we need to ensure we have a diverse group as testers so we can learn as much as possible.

1 Like

I assume that you’ll be starting UK first? It’d be a shame because I’m 168 on the waiting list and I’d have to wait longer, though.

How do you find out again what number on the list you are? I signed up for this the moment it was announced, but for the life of me I cannot remember where I was. Hopefully 1st.

Great and great news!!

1 Like