Curve Rewards is here!

Finally! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::partying_face::+1:

1 Like

Curve Rewards has just landed in four more regions!
:tada: :estonia: :iceland: :liechtenstein: :luxembourg: :tada:

You can also find the full list of regions where Curve Rewards is available below:

• UK
  • France
  • Italy
  • Spain
  • Germany
  • Poland
  • Ireland
  • Sweden
  • Romania
  • Hungary
  • Portugal
  • Norway
  • Finland
  • Czech Republic
  • Netherlands
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Estonia
  • Iceland
  • Liechtenstein
  • Luxembourg

Don’t see your country above and want to see Rewards come to your region? Let me know and I’ll feed this back to the team!

What’s Next For Rewards?

Now that we’ve brought Rewards to additional regions, our next step is working with our partners to bring wider merchant availability to the Rewards feature which means better cashback deals with a wider range of merchants! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

This is a typical list with attitude let’s forget smaller countries like: Croatia, Slovenia and Slovakia…

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll add these to the list of requested regions for future Rewards expansion! :grin:

2 Likes

Updated feedback: this is still poor. You’ve added some new retailers (to mine anyhow) such as Sainsburys and Morrisons, but Sainsbury’s holds a £130 minimum spend to get the cash back. I used UberEats Saturday, quickly adding to my Curve account before I placed my order, only to realise the 32% Cash Back is for NEW UberEats customers…. So that was pointless. I used Deliveroo also over the weekend and should have received 0.51% cash back as an existing customer and this hasn’t factored through on the ‘Pending’ screen. I have no energy to raise a ticket to not hear for a month. The rest of the list is the same since day 1 of this launch; Bicester Village(?) this is 3 hours from me and I’ve never been - I thought offers were tailored to your spending?! FatFace; never shopped there and never will. To me, I feel this still lacks any benefits? Especially when mine are not in the slightest of where I regularly shop, apart from Costa…

2 Likes

Hey @JoshuaBoots, thanks for this feedback after having some time using the feature. Our next goal with rewards, now that we’ve improved its availability to include more regions, is to improve the quality and the variety of the rewards available.

Please feel free to suggest merchants/ deals that you’d like to see in your Rewards tab and I’ll pass these requests on to the project manager for this feature to review!

1 Like

Thanks Joel, appreciate it.

Morrisons (already on)
Costa (already on)
Sainsburys (already on, but lower spend)
Aldi
Tesco
HelloFresh
McDonalds
KFC
Nando’s (has been on, but only for some)
Amazon
BP
Shell
Next
Pets at Home
Pub Chains and the likes (now weather warming up)

Small list that came to mind briefly, but along those lines.

Thanks Joel.

3 Likes

Thanks for the list @JoshuaBoots. I see from your bio that you’re a UK resident too. I’ll pass this list along to the project manager now.

I’ll also be creating a living document to track these requests for merchant partnerships so if anyone has additional suggestions then please let me know your country or residence and merchant suggestions so I can add these to the document!

3 Likes

Thanks Joel. If I think of any more, I will let you know. I think the aim of the game is to have a bit more variety of peoples day-to-day retailers. More chance of customers using their Curve Card therefore generating more for Curve from the spending…

I completely agree with you and that’s why I think creating a feedback loop on who users actually want to spend with will be helpful for our product team to have to reference! :raised_hands:

1 Like

I feel Curve Rewards would benefit from having common yet somewhat-infrequent-use merchants on it. My suggestions for additions would be for example, airlines. We already have some merchants for hotel reservations, so I think this is the next step.

Specific examples: For Spain, I would like to have at least Iberia and Vueling.

3 Likes

I would much prefer “mainstream/high street businesses” rather than those which appeal primarily to travellers.

As such, in addition to @JoshuaBoots list, companies like:

Argos
Asda
Currys
Exante
John Lewis
Iceland
Waitrose etc.

4 Likes

Yes! Can’t believe I missed these off :smile:

2 Likes

You do have a point too.

I guess the main problem here is that there needs to be a lot more rewards merchants overall, specially outside of the UK. Hard to notice what I’m missing when I barely open the tab, as it’s always disappointing :grimacing:

3 Likes

This is what I see in Curve when I try to use any reward. Any tips what to do please?

Hey @tomas.cinciala, I’d recommend starting by making sure you’re on the most recent version of the curve app. Have you checked for any updates/ uninstalled and reinstalled the app recently? :grin:

Updated, reinstalled and still the same problem :confused:

Sorry to hear this seems to be a deeper issue with your Curve account @tomas.cinciala. Please pop a message to our support team using the in-app chat so that they can check that your account is properly connected to the partner responsible for processing rewards for our users. They should be able to help with this issue there.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, this error also occurred in my case.

Hey @RadekHfrk, thanks for letting us know you’ve experienced the same issue as Tomas, have you been in touch with the support team about this yet too?
Have the support team provided a solution to your issue to try yet @tomas.cinciala?