Curve stopped working

So my Curve free stopped working three days ago. It said I exceeded my spending limit. So I checked and yes, the yearly limit was marked yellow and full. Since then I’ve tried contacting Curve support but no answer AT ALL and no sign that they even receive my messages.

So I decided to upgrade to Curve Blackcos I really need Curve. All my my limits are reset and I got the Curve Black card accepted in Apple Pay. All my cards are added and ready to go. BUT the Curve card gets declined EVERY TIME. Doesn’t matter what card I use. Either it says I’ve exceeded my limit or that I should choose another card. So now I’m paying for the service and it’s still not working.

And no sign of Curve support. I’ve messaged though the app, sent email, messaged them on Twitter and not as much as a automated answer that they’ll get Back to me.

Curve really sucks at the moment and their customer support is non exciting. Get your shit together Curve!! You are dealing with people’s money and daily life.

I’m so disappointed in this service at the moment. Something that har worked flawlessly until now is suddenly the worst service ever. I’m a paying customer now, so I demand support from you.

Hi Grimson, welcome to the Curve Community. :wave:

I’m sorry to read that you are having issues with your Curve Black card.

Paying customers don’t currently receive enhanced support from Curve unfortunately.

I’m afraid you’re going to have to wait for Curve to get back to you, as frustrating as this sounds.

I’m sorry I couldn’t help you more with this matter but since it’s account focused my hands are tied.

I wish you all the best,

Leon.