Curve support very slow to respond

I emailed Curve customer services about a relatively high value transaction I was expecting a refund on (which still hasn’t materialised). The original bank assures me that the refund has been processed and that Curve are holding it up.

The email was sent midday on Tuesday 5th. It’s now the evening of Friday 8th Jan and still no response from Curve on the matter.

Pretty poor for a paid service :confused:

1 Like

I am waiting since the second of January. It is appalling how bad and slow it is. Considering I am also a Metal Paying customer

Hey @jake.morgan.1984 and @Bionicecho!

Thanks for coming back to the Community and sorry that you’re still waiting on replies from the Support team. They’re currently a bit slower to reply than they’d ideally like to be due to the volume of messages that they’re receiving but they’re usually able to get back to our customer’s within 48 hours.

If you’d like, you can reach out to our Social team via DM on Facebook or at @AskCurve on Twitter? The Social team won’t be able to help you with your issue directly but they can check that your previous messages have reached the Support team.

I hope this helps!

Same here, same delay in refund and same delay in response in the app chat…it’s been over a day and no reply to my chat, and I am on the verge of having to pay the card bill for the money not yet refunded which will mean I end up with a credit on my (company expenses) card (that I can’t then recover)