Curve taken funds out of my account

Curve have taken funds out of my account without any forewarning and this has left me out of pocket. I have no way of speaking to someone directly.

This is a major urgent issue. If there is someone from curve on these boards please contact me ASAP

This is a user community. Please email support@curve.com or reach out on Twitter @AskCurve

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the quick response.

I’ve phoned them and left a voicemail, I’ve reached out to their twitter feed, I’ve emailed them… I will try their Instagram and Snapchat next :expressionless:

Can you give more details? Was it fee for (unwanted) subscription?

Hi,

I’ve emailed what’s happened and also a request for someone to call me back to fix this.

Please can you pickup the email and respond urgently

1 Like

Again, this is a user community.
May be @Curve_Joel can be of help

2 Likes

Hello Superuser00,

We don’t have access to your account here on the Community so unfortunately we can’t investigate these issues for you here. Instead, you’ll need to reach out to the Curve support team about this.

The support team are getting a lot of messages right now so they’re taking a bit longer than usual to reply. If you’re currently waiting on a response and it’s been more than 24 hours then I’d recommend sending a DM to @AskCurve on Twitter or Curve’s Facebook page.

Sorry, what do you mean “Curve withdrew my money?”

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.