Curve Transactions showing incorrectly on Bank Statement

It seems it is fixed (22.09.2022) - for me names are now shown correctly for pending transactions made today.

thanks, transaction made on visa card yesterday was still crv**, i’ll check it later

just for the record, cleared and finalized transactions are OK at erste hungary, mcc codes were also transferred correctly

seems to be fixed here as well

Hey everyone, we’ve been able to determine that the transactions showing only as “CRV” on your timeline will update to show the merchant details after the merchant has captured the funds from us.

We’re working on improving this so that the full details are passed along when the transaction has just been authorised.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Upgraded to X and received a Business Credit Card - now can’t use with Apple Pay

Can the transaction code be standardised so that Curve Fronted recall transactions use the same code thus avoiding charges by card issuers such as Virgin?

I’d rather like to recover the fees I was charged by Virgin in the form of a transaction fee of 5% and debit interest as c. 25% APR as a result of a Curve Fronted transaction that could not, apparently, be reversed effectively as a result of this.

Of course, Joel, I don’t expect a reply to this as it’s a difficult question impacting on Curve’s business model.

I can confirm the issue was fixed in my case, I made a transaction that now is clearly visibile with the merchant

Unfortunately, issue is back again.
Made 1 transaction today (23.09.2022) at noon - name was fine. In the evening made other transaction elsewhere - shows * in linked card… (pending state).

1 Like

As Joel said it should be fine once the transaction not pending anymore

it should be fine also after authorization, and it was fine yesterday…

1 Like

I just know that for a bank it’s fine directly and for an other it’s only after switching from pending to authorized (it’s like this since at least 1 month).

Curve recognized the issue so maybe they are trying things but until they say it’s definitively solved I would not be surprised if it keep bugging

Hi Joel
Yesterday the problem was solved and, during the time period that the payment was pending, the correct name of the business was already reflected but it has stopped appearing this afternoon.
I have tested it when you reported that some transactions were failing and also a few minutes ago and it seems that we continue with the issue we had since September 1.
And that causes some banks (Visa issuers) to charge us a commission for cash withdrawal when we use Curve in normal purchases.
Thanks for your efforts in solving it

@Curve_Joel i can confirm too: issue is back

1 Like

Me too, I confirm today I have again transactions named only “*”

1 Like

22.9 all transactions were correct for a moment. Then 23. and 24. all transactions back to CRV* Vilnius LT and pending transactions showing just CRV**. Issue is back… At least Binance Visa does not get correct details even after pending status.

2 Likes

In my case issue is back again. During two days it was solved but now the charges in Visa cards only show CRV*.
Curve please solve this situation as soon as you can, you know where the problem is

1 Like

Same here :frowning::

Just need to wait for a fix it will be displayed properly after transaction validate. Do not know if it help but with revolut there is not the issue, but Revolut nver display CRV before transaction

For me, there is issue with Revolut (VISA). Made purchase today (25.09.2022), shows * (pending). But yes, it also never shows CRV before name on revolut cards.