Curve USA- The wait is almost over

Calling all US Curvers:us: :us:

:us: The wait is almost over :us:

Sign up to our US waitlist now to stay updated and be one of the first to get your hands on a Curve US card.

In addition to the waitlist, today, we are launching three new US-specific social channels; Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. These channels will be dedicated to bringing you all things Curve US including; news, updates offers and information.

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Our US offering will consist of all the same features that make Curve so unique;

• Rewards :moneybag: Curve lets customers earn cash back on top of whatever rewards (miles, points, cashback) they earn with an underlying card.

• GBiT :previous_track_button: Gives you the ability to switch a payment made on one card to another after the original payment is made. Curve has given customers up to 30 days after the initial payment to make this switch.

• Pay Your Way-Contactless :iphone: US customers now have the ability to make all their cards contactless. Customers can add all their Mastercard, Visa and Discover cards to Curve so they can pay and be on their way. Customers who have cards that are non-compatible with Google Pay or Apple Pay can now add those to Curve and pay with the flick of a wrist.

• Free Foreign Exchange Rates :ringer_planet:We have zero foreign exchange fees––which means so does any card you add. Work, Travel, Save, Repeat. Whether you’re travelling for business or pleasure, Curve has you covered!

7 Likes

Nice.

Would US customers get 0 forex fees on all days?

I thought uk has some markup on weekends.

A bit of a typo there, Instagram and Instagram.

1 Like

I corrected it.

2 Likes

Seems there is nowhere to track my position in the queue now.

Wondering the signup from last year still counts

Hey!

When you signed up to the waitlist you will have been supplied with an individual URL, you will be able to track your position using that.

Let me know if still have a problem and I will look into it for you!

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi, I know this is an edge case… but I am a Metal user currently residing in Norway and am soon (4 months) relocating back to the USA. Any way to keep the account and all that or do I have to completely shutdown everything and start from zero?

I will raise this question with the team and get back to you with an answer.

Thanks

3 Likes

@Bella is this user account on Reddit owned by Curve team USA, u/CurveUs?

Thanks for the reply. I just checked the link in the email I received, but it does not show any position by clicking that link. in fact, the link brings me to the regular sign up page for the waiting list.

Should I post the URL here so that you can take a look?

Hi @zebryj

Did you receive an email this week with your place in line?

Hi @Bella - will we have the opportunity to merge our accounts as I have US accounts as well and have residency? Thanks!

Hello,

I just wanted to start using Curve.
I’m a European national, for now, but I do have US IOS account for various reasons, when can I actually download the app?

Thanks.

Hey @Vamp, welcome to the community! :smiley:

If you alive in EEA, you can’t open US account.

You can download and use Curve but not with a US account.

Hello,

I just have a US IOS account, I live in the EEA but can’t download the app on my US iPhone account.

Thank you!

Currently Curve, not yet available in the US store. It will be launched :rocket: soon :eyes:

I presume if he joins to the beta testers the app is going to be available for him through TestFlight.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s probably the easiest way to get it and will avoid the need to wait.