Curve weak customer service

Once again I contact you in order to recieve a refund of all the previous suscriptions IV been paying, if you check the chat history the exact same day I subscribed to the payed plan I requested a refund. Basically because I was expecting the option to select my own merchants in order to recieve that 1% Cashback however there where specific merchants which I would never pay so there is no point on being on a payed suscription. Well I have been requesting a refund for a while and you customer support is just lame.
Looking forward to recieve an answer or I’ll take action, starting with a nice review on trust pilot.
Also the card I used to pay with says it’s not accepted anymore, why?

Since this is a user community, by posting here you are not contacting Curve (support).
To contact Curve support send an email to support@curve.com or contact them on Twitter @AskCurve.

Hi, i already sent them emails but they just don’t respond…

Hello Andi_Garcia,

We don’t have access to your account here on the Community so unfortunately we can’t investigate these issues for you here. Instead, you’ll need to reach out to the Curve support team about this.

The support team are getting a lot of messages right now so they’re taking a bit longer than usual to reply. If you’re currently waiting on a response and it’s been more than 24 hours then I’d recommend sending a DM to @AskCurve on Twitter or Curve’s Facebook page.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.