Curve's card problems and customer support

Hi,

is there any customer support at Curve?

I’ve written two tickets, one from 28/12/2020 - that one has not been replied so far, and second 30/12/2020 which was replied same day but it was only information that Curve’s team will be in touch asap. We have 4th of Jan 2021 and still no contact.

I can’t use Curve’s card, every attempt to add to Google Pay or to Google’s payment platform fails.

How reliable is your service if I cannot contact support and card is not working at all?
What if I’ll go abroad with your card and I won’t be able to pay?

Mariusz.

Similar thing happened to me yesterday. Im a new Curve user. Managed to do a few online orders without much problems and the third one doesnt go through even though the funds are there it says declined. Funny thing is the Google payment system charged me two times 1gbp for authorization even though it said declined on Curve the money has been charged and then card became unusable in the Google system on my Chrome. Says update card even though all info correct. Raised a ticket yesterday see how the guys handle it. Hope its nothing special and will get fixed.

Regards.

I’ve managed to add Curve’s card once to Google Pay app but I couldn’t pay and register with googles payment platform (play store etc).

Hey @Mariusz, @B3l3ka5, welcome to the community! :partying_face:

Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do about your account on the forum as we’re Curve users just like you! It’s best to get in touch with the support team through email (support@curve.app) or Twitter DM “AskCurve” so they can take a look!

Thank you. On Twitter they don’t discuss account issues so its only the email left. I believe a lot of people are waiting for replies so will give it a bit more patience. Hope they come through and fix what matters before diving deeper into the ocean.

Best regards.

Sorry to hear this, they are experiencing a higher volume of requests than usual, which could increase the wait time.

Hi @Mattia,

Twitter DM is also informational channel, they do not fix user problems.

Sad to say, but I have to do it, Curve’s customer support is worst I’ve ever seen, especially when we talk about finances, also fintechs should be doing their best to convince new or keep current customers.
I don’t want to imagine situation, when I’m on a trip and took Curves card only (doesn’t it mean to be like that?) and left alone with no support, no payments, no money…

Mariusz.

Always carry a backup card

2 Likes

Thats for sure, but this way, Curve is very unreliable even as backup.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.