Custom Retailers Cashback

Hello.

I’m using Curve Metal plan.

Do you consider in the near future to create an option to custom select for example 5 from your existing list retailers and 1 retailer which is from the current payments, for example in my country there are not a lot of retailers that you have them in your list. I think that this will gain a lot of interest in Curve platform.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Only reasonable would be to give 1% cashback on most purchases if you have the metal plan… not a selected few.

1 Like

Exactly. Only 1 personal/custom retailer on the Metal plan.

1 Like

Thanks for this feedback @51r, I can see this concept being difficult to implement due to the varied names which merchants can use for themselves when sending the pre-authorisation for a transaction. It’s possible that our system would recognise the merchant with one transaction but be unable to identify them with the next unless we worked with users of the feature to build up a database of potential names different merchants may use.

I’ll pass this feedback onto our product team for them to review- it’s possible they can think of a more elegant solution than I did!

1 Like

I was thinking about the same shop, not the whole chain. For example if you live in one city and you use 1 store for groceries, you can select the transaction and in the future when you get the a transaction from the same POS terminal, you will get your 1% cashback. A menu from which you can select your transaction and curve will provide you with the rewards in future from the following merchant, not the whole chain.

1 Like

I like this idea. Because this would mean one would also be able to get cashback at (local) stores that aren’t part of a chain.

1 Like

That makes sense, thanks for clarifying @51r! This is a really great idea and I’ll be passing it along to our product team for you. I especially like the possibility of supporting more local merchants. :grin:

2 Likes