Declined Curve but payment is pending on the backend Credit card!

Declined Curve but payment is pending on the backend Credit card !

I’ve been a curve customer since the beginning and recently the card has become annoying as it keeps being declined “with insufficient funds “ which isn’t true as I then use the backend card manually to make the payment in the shop … so its a Curve issue.

Over 3 usages of the cards in a few days , Curve has been declined every time .

Curve support just tell me I won’t be debited on the credit card and it will take a few days to refund me each “pending” transaction , but no reason why . In one shop I had 2 declines and two pending on the backend credit card who eventually refunded me after the money was taken …that all happened automatically . I had to pay manuly use the same backend credit card .

Also whys doesn’t the Curve app show we the decline and refund , it just shows the transaction as successful but this isn’t right as the transaction was declined , and when I get the refund back off the Credit card company Curve still shows as successful in the app ?

Looking at the forum this decline is not a new issue and is dam annoying to me as a Curve user

When will it be fixed as the Curve is unusable as it stands?

Curve Support don’t seem to be very fastest to responded with no Phone number either to reach out to them , I get the standard responses of “We’ve got your message!” when I log it, but its very slow after that to get a reply with no real resolution as the decline keeps happening !

Hey, unfortunately we can’t check this on the forum as we don’t have access to your account here. It’s best to get in touch with our support team through your app or through Twitter DM (@AskCurve) so they can take a look!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply but curve support still hasn’t come back to me for the latest decline ,

This is more a heads up that curve has issues and support is perhaps over loaded in my opinion as it not very good service … repeated declines and then lack of support and no numbers to call them ….