Diners Club/Discover Card Support

Any update on this? Is it possible to add Diners card?

It’s not possible still should be possible when they start in USA with discover support … but that is least concern regaring what is happening with customer care or the lack of it.

It seems diners and discover are supported :slight_smile: shocked

4 Likes

3 Likes

Why this wasn’t anounced :joy::joy::joy: this is like major news :heart:

3 Likes

Trying to remember what it was, but this actually happened before. Looks like Curve first wants a small group to discover and try it (so they can remove some errors that these people might find), before doing the big announcement.

Definitely in some sort of Beta/Testing fase. Support pages are still explicitly telling Diners Club is not supported, so aren’t edited yet.

https://support.imaginecurve.com/hc/en-gb/sections/202987829-Adding-cards

3 Likes

That’s spot on @poeliev :smiley:

@markotrt - great to see you’ve been able to add yours :tada: Is your Diners Club card supported on Apple/Google Pay?

6 Likes

… me too :wink:

Wow this is great news! Have been waiting for this for so long! Just tried it and it gave me a few errors while adding the card, but I have now been able to add it. There were some errors during the verification process too but somehow, it has managed to get verified without me actually entering any code.

I haven’t yet tried to use it, but will do so soon!

3 Likes

For me it did’nt have any errors but it depends from your provider. Where are you from?

I did have to change code on Diners profile but now it seems it works! :+1::muscle::grinning:

3 Likes

Can confirm I was able to add my US Discover card! :grinning:

3 Likes

Not sure about Diners club, but Discover definitely supports Apple/Google pay.

It’s just cool to now be able to use Discover where it’s « not accepted » :grin:

2 Likes