Distinct lack of support

Crazy :face_in_clouds:

Hopefully they get back to you. But the responses you’ve posted seem to show how incompetent they are.

2 Likes

I still haven’t got to the point where i have a useable card, well over a month has gone by now.

A customer service individual called “Yellowbird” actually had the audacity to say this on my latest email:

Apologies for the confusion made a while ago, as per our Fee Schedule​ and Terms of Service​, we’re now charging a £50 fee to reissue your Curve Metal Card . This amount goes towards the cost of replacing your card. Can you please confirm the last four digits of the card you would like us to charge this fee and the colour of your new card? We currently offer Black Metal Curve cards.

No apologies for the delays or issues, just a, oh actually I am going to charge you now despite two colleagues confirming i wouldn’t be.

And why ask which colour i’d like if only black is available?? Do these jokers even read what they’re saying anymore!?!?

They do seem to be establishing a habit of swapping tickets between different agents, and then not reading the previous conversations…

Sadly this isn’t anything new.

The new kustomer crm should have made things better but sadly it hasn’t. Curve need to invest more in customer support

A bit offtopic: nuri out of business… hope Curve is NOTnext.

2 Likes

As I predicted Once my Cash Back period runs out, I'm not Using Curve Anymore

Easier to copy and post the link in this forum from a US customer. Need I say anymore.

1 Like

Getting really frustrated here. Joined Curve at the start but their customer service of late has been really poor. Had an issue recently with a double charge. Tried reaching out through chat within the App, but it was out of hours so I had to leave a typed message. That was over a week ago. Sent the message again during office hours - again no reply after three days. Tried to DM Curve through Twitter - guess what? No response. Am seriously considering leaving Curve after all these years based simply on the fact that no-one appears to be bothered to get in touch. I think I know the answer to my next question… but is there any way to chat with an actual human being?

4 Likes

Hello there,

We don’t have access to your account here on the Community so unfortunately we can’t investigate these issues for you here. Instead, you’ll need to reach out to the Curve support team about this.

The support team are getting a lot of messages right now so they’re taking a bit longer than usual to reply. If you’re currently waiting on a response and it’s been more than 24 hours then I’d recommend sending a DM to @AskCurve on Twitter or Curve’s Facebook page.

1 Like

Hi Dann. With respect. I have reached out… five times in total, including a DM on Twitter. As I said, no-one seems to be bothered to get in touch. It’s now almost a week.

1 Like

I’m just informing you posting here isn’t going to get you an answer, and you need to use the support channels

Cheers Dann. I know that, thanks! I was venting my frustration. My original post also asked if there was any way of chatting to a human about my situation? Is there?

Yes, via the support channels posted above!

Apologies Dann, I thought the ‘support channels’ only communicated via Chat/Twitter/Facebook. Are you saying I can actually CHAT to them ie using voice???

Have you tried reaching them through Kustomer?

(this link is from the contact us button at https://help.curve.com/)

Thanks Dyl That’s where I started. No reply after four days. Sent again… no reply after a further 3.

Cheers

The “we’re getting lots of messages and queries right now” nonsense is wearing pretty thin when we hear that over and over for the last couple of years. The multiple threads all echoing the poor customer service levels clearly aren’t being taken on board or just aren’t ever going to be a priority. How Curve is going to expand into the US with such abysmal service is just beyond me.

7 Likes

I’m feeling the same pain and seriously considering leaving curve.

No help whatsoever from their support team. Someone said it best. It’s as if it’s it’s just one person running the whole show.

It looks to be very hit and miss. I’ve put in a query via the app and recieving a response within 2 days.

I also sent support and email about something else and received a response within a day or 2

I have two active (?) conversations with Curve. They concern different matters and occur in different channels:

• In the email conversation, I’ve been waiting for a reply since July 1st 2022.
  • In the app chat, I’ve been waiting for a reply since July 15th 2022
2 Likes

No, Curve is circling the plughole of oblivion. Great idea, but it unfortunately it doesn’t work and is not sustainable. I stopped using it after numerous declined transactions and cashbacks that didn’t work because the merchant didn’t match. Escalating to the incompetent support team would get me cashback once but the next transaction with the same merchant wouldn’t get me cashback.

1 Like