Distinct lack of support

Wow that is actually shocking curve always used to say reach out on twitter to get a response to less than stellar support on email.

1 Like

Steve. It does seem that responses to request for assistance are slow at the moment but when I had an issue I considered important to warrant a prompt response last December I contacted the Curve Team by email (support@curve.com) and headed it with URGENT. On that occasion they responded within hours but I acknowledge things may have slipped even further since then. Best of luck getting your issue resolved

1 Like

Yes, I think the EXTRA frustration for me was that I tried everything – from using multiple platforms (FB, Twitter, Support@) and also suggesting it was urgent. The worse part, for all my time with Curve, is/was the inconsistency. Sometimes they replied within minutes (which raised my expectations)… sometimes hours… but in recent times… days and even weeks. I don’t think in 2022, where we’ve all come to expect quick(er) responses to any form of communication, that Curve’s response times are acceptable. The only positive from all of this is that reading various messages on here, I can see I’m not the only one – so I know it’s not personal! It’s ironic that I got another reply yesterday asking if there was anything they could do to stop me cancelling my card… and when I responded to say “yes, let me know where you are with cancelling my subscription” - they didn’t reply. Well, at least Curve is now consistent! :thinking:

I think Curve have just overreached themselves. It’s a shame but I don’t think there are any nefarious motives.

1 Like

The support team is getting “a lot messages” since two years now, when will you finally wake up and do something about the constant and o going lack of proper support?

6 Likes

When I received a reply from support, it was about 3 weeks later

2 Likes

Another week gone by and my physical card is not working…
Would like to add my card to my galaxy watch toake payments even that doesn’t work
I don’t think i will renew my metal card

Got the same problem was the first try and first payment but it said “mute chip” tried 2 with cleaning it without success. Would try again but it’s quite shameful. (Not problem for apple pay previously to that)

Looks like searches/interest in ‘Curve support’ has been relatively consistent for a few years, and their tweet history seems to suggest that they’ve been “receiving a higher volume of messages recently” for a third of the year, every year.

Collecting 10s of millions of pounds every year in investments and yet y’all can’t just spend a bit of it on growing your support team to meet demand? How many

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=2018-01-01%202022-08-22&geo=GB&q=curve%20support
https://twitter.com/search?q=("higher%20volume"%20OR%20"high%20volume"%20OR%20"delay"%20OR%20"more%20messages"%20OR%20"than%20usual")%20(from%3AAskCurve%20OR%20from%3Aimaginecurve%20OR%20from%3AAskCurveUSA)&src=typed_query&f=live

3 Likes

Same thing here. Multiple double charges. No reverse charge appearing in a couple of days as it did before. Customer support ghosting me. I cannot even cancel my paid plan.

The worst customer service I’ve ever experienced. Starting with the waiting times in the answers … On average, to solve a problem, even a simple one, it takes at least 48H. Currently, my card has been blocked for 20 days due to a problem in identity verification, which has already been verified in the past. I have provided all the required documentation and done everything I have been told, but each time a new problem arises. I have been waiting for a response for 5 days after having already made 3 attempts in the previous 15 days. Not to mention that it took 3 days just to understand the problem from the operators, an extremely simple problem. One of the biggest limitations of Curve is its reliability, being the app full of bugs, and the customer support that does not provide prompt and fast punctual assistance. Although I have joined crowdfunding and have been a customer for more than 2 years, I am thinking of closing my Curve account …

2 Likes

Hello there,

We don’t have access to your account here on the Community so unfortunately we can’t investigate these issues for you here. Instead, you’ll need to reach out to the Curve support team about this.

The support team are getting a lot of messages right now so they’re taking a bit longer than usual to reply. If you’re currently waiting on a response and it’s been more than 24 hours then I’d recommend sending a DM to @AskCurve on Twitter or Curve’s Facebook page.

I have to agree with francescostocchi the service is really bad to the the point even though I invested in the crowdfunding last year I am thinking of closing my account it is not worth the hassle when thinks do t work and you can’t get answer.
Fyi Twitter and Facebook are not ways of talking with support…you should have a phone number an email address or even just answer your chats on Kustomer

3 Likes

This excuse is getting a bit long in the tooth and is almost as vacuous as “… Your call is important to us…”. Where is the dashboard showing these high query volumes? Either the team is much much too small to deal effectively with the volumes or Curve’s systems are so broken that it results in high query volumes. Either way, it should have been fixed a long time ago and proper resources put in place. An overloaded team is more likely to make mistakes and will not be fully productive or effective. The current situation is not sustainable for either the support team nor customers. How long before frustration boils over resulting in a customer complaining to the FCA?

5 Likes

If you have concerns, send a complaint… We do not have access to your accounts here in the community.

1 Like

Hello @Mattia, I don’t have any problems with my Curve account, but as an investor I am very concerned about the overwhelming volume of posts from customers with very negative experiences. This is more than just a blip, it has been growing over many months with no resolution in sight. As I said, I also appreciate that the support team are under tremendous pressure but why the smoke and mirrors to hide the reality? The core foundation of any customer service operation is excellent timely comms with customers. It’s clear to everyone that the fundamentals are wrong to an extent that is now very damaging to Curve’s reputation.

7 Likes

Maybe reaching out to the big-boss directly might get some traction?
They can’t keep ignoring this, I daren’t recommend Curve to anyone who doesn’t have the backup funds and ability to deal with the constant issues (and the glacial assistance when the issues do happen) despite it being conceptually an incredible product. I’m pretty sure I’m not alone on that front.

https://twitter.com/EamonnDH/status/1561788222073626626

5 Likes

You said exactly the same thing I tried to say a couple of times a few days ago, but my message was deleted. I totally agree with you!

3 Likes

I am not sure he cares at this point probably more busy with US…

No reply from support, indeed. My problem was solved, though. Probably some mass issue with double charges and charged declined transactions. All of them got reversed today after more than a week however without customer support ever sending a single reply.

1 Like