Distinct lack of support

You won. :slight_smile:

I sent an email on 26th Jan and haven’t heard back since. Only after I read this thread then I realised it’s just getting started… Wowsers.

I am trying to get help with a retailer who has charged me 3 times for the same order, when I click on ‘help’ in the app it will not display any information!! How can I get this resolved ASAP please?

Send an email to support@curve.com and follow that up through Facebook or Twitter.

Ok will do poeliev thanks for your help

1 Like

Just to add my own woeful timeline of poor Curve support
Problem: Curve Send gives an error at the last step and does not complete
2/12/2020 - Open case
2/12/2020 - Bot response asking where I want my new card sent
2/12/2020 - I respond to say I don’t want a new card
5/12/2020 - Curve response to suggest delete and re-install the app
This 11 day delay is on me, I had better things to do
16/12/2020 - I reply to advise that did not work
29/12/2020 - Curve response to ask if I still have the problem, and suggesting it will be escalated if I do
29/12/2020 - I respond confirming I do have the problem, and please could it not be two weeks before another reply
21/1/2021 - Curve reply to tell me how to add my card to Apple/Google/Samsung/FitBit pay
21/1/2021 - I respond to tell them that is not what my issue is
24/1/2021 - Curve reply to say sorry and they’ll look into it.

1 Like

Are there issues with support responses at the moment?

I have been waiting since the 5th March for a response to an issue which was raised.

It used to be a day at the most!

I had a response in 48hrs for most recent ticket, but no automated ticket creation notification from Zendesk.

I’m sorry for this post, but I can’t resist :smiling_imp: - do you guys now understand why Curve support has got slow responses sometimes? :hot_face: We all can see that in this thread, this is very nice representative example - it’s hard to understand what’s actually requested even after multiple repeated additional questions, user has no knowledge of even basic principles (not product-specific) etc… :face_with_head_bandage: And the user is then complaining in community forums etc. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: If I sent clearly understandable request to the support, I always received a response in reasonable time from Curve in the past… :hugs:

I don’t want to start a flame :boom:, I just couldn’t resist and I’m sorry again. :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s gone disgustingly bad AGAIN.

I am waiting for a refund to be sorted (shock…a refund issue…we are back there again!!) and the support has been shocking.

History:

Item purchased using Monzo card
Item partly refunded a number of months later.
Curve refund the money to my curve cash as they “could not find the original transaction”

(There was only one from Ticketmaster so it was kinda obvious, but never mind…)

This was 5th March…emails ignored, twitter messages ignored…

Glad I closed my account, horrible company!

1 Like

How can you even attempt to stick up for them?

Read this thread (and others) they are simply ignoring people via the standard “support” channels…

No excuse for poor support, ever. Especially when people were PAYING the company for a service…

I’d literally love to know why you can’t sort a simple error out if you have 300+ people working for you? 4 months of being unable to use my card but you guys ‘are on it’. Doubtful - card is in the bottom of a drawer already - you’ve lost my custom. Very disappointing after being with you for a while.

Yeah, some people have absolutely no clue. I sometimes give thought and wonder how some people manage to go through life.

Now now that’s enough of that. Remember our aim is to have a friendly community here. Let’s all try to keep it that way. This is just a friendly reminder.

Thank you.

I’m going to just leave you with a reminder of the Curve Guidelines.

Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree

You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But remember to criticize ideas, not people . Please avoid:

• Name-calling
  • Ad hominem attacks
  • Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content
  • Knee-jerk contradiction

Instead, provide reasoned counter-arguments that improve the conversation.

Like above it’s just a friendly reminder.

Thank you.

1 Like

flagging your response to the community manager, this response goes against community standards!