Does Samsung Pay+ Curve get more offers than normal Curve?

Hello!

I’ve been considering switching from Samsung Pay+ to normal Curve, but weighing it up I’m not too sure if it’s worth it anymore.

I referred my wife to Curve and she doesn’t have as many cashback offers on her account as my Samsung Pay+ version of curve - is this true on everyone elses accounts too?

I’ve seen posts on here about the limitations Samsung Pay+ gives (can only add card on Samsung Pay, can’t upgrade account to any of Curve’s premium tiers) but the limited access to rewards would be a big blow for me if i switched to normal Curve.

Do you often use the rewards? Sometimes I have over 20 but from retailers I have never used or have no hopes of buying from.
If that’s the sole reason, you may have to seriously weigh your options

1 Like

At the moment I have 52 retailers offering cashback whilst my wife has maybe 15 odd from niche retailers. At the moment I have retailers like Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Deliveroo, Uber Eats and I’ve gotten cashback in the past for Argos, Just Eat, Uber Eats, Sainsbury’s, Papa Johns and I’ve been a Samsung Pay+ member with Curve since August last year.

I was curious about the tiers and their 1% Curve Cash offering more so, but in all honesty I’d have to spend at least £12k get my money back so not worth it really, and the other perks I wouldn’t use. Adding the card to other contactless payment options doesn’t bother me really because A. I’ve got a physical card and B. I’m not changing phone manufacturer anytime soon.

So that’s the only thing I’m missing out on really I feel, a few trivial perks but at first I felt like I was missing out on the full potential of Curve, but it’s seemingly more beneficial for me as a Samsung customer if I get a wider array of cashback rewards.