Double charge on card from what was meant to be a refund causing overdraft charges

I was awaiting 2 refunds from a web store that I used to pay with the curve cash (from a previous refund) and woke up this morning to find a message from my bank to say I was in my over draft. Thought it was strange, when looking further it seems curve has charged my debit account TWICE and not refunded at all (contrary to what the app shows as 1 refund and nothing for the 2nd transaction).

This is the final straw in a long line of screw ups and delays over the past month. Sort this out ASAP as it’s causing my account to be charged an over draft fee for your screwups!

They are not showing on curve card before you ask…

1 Like

Hey there,

please contact the Curve Customer Support via Email. (support@curve.app). They will check this and get back to you as soon as possible.

Hi @FlareCO have used the in app chat but have not had a reply since 7am uk time.

You should give Curve a few days to reply, if its an emergency you can call the number on the back of your card.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.