Early adopters (Curve Black)

I do feel it’s a shame that those of us who liked the company enough to fork out £75 at the beginning, not knowing if it would work in the long term, are not really acknowledged for it. I tried to get referrals but don’t know enough people who would sign up so I stood no chance against others.

1 Like

Join the club it’s a pee take of the highest order.

Apologies if I have missed something but Curve Legacy Black customers who are on the old rewards scheme (3-5% cashback) can opt to choose the newer Curve Cash (1%) one by contacting support while remaining on the legacy product.

However, it’s a one way decision, Curve won’t then let you back on the older Rewards scheme.

I will pay at some stage as I want to be part of their future, they have made my life easier. I have also invested in them. I am a fan.

You don’t have to pay to be a part of their future. As for investment that’s a personal choice which doesn’t make you more or less of a fan.

Only for the 1st 90days, then its back to 0% cashback.
With Curve black legacy you have the original curve rewards system that earns you % for certain merchants unlimited. You also have a higher ATM free limit, more GBiT timeframe,…

I choose to one a part of their future.