Earn Cashback for a whole YEAR

Great news, Curve are removing the cap. Good on them for listening to their best customers :+1:t5:

From Curve’s H1 2021 update:

• We have also upgraded our referral programme , allowing customers to earn 1% cashback for one month for every successful referral, without caps or constraints. For example, customers can extend their 1% cashback for up to a YEAR, that’s 12 whole months, by making 12 successful referrals.

Pity they didn’t update the FAQ and T&C’s yet…

The maximum cashback you can earn is capped at £20 each month.

The maximum amount of cashback you can earn under this introductory offer is 2,000 Curve Cash Points, which is equivalent to £20.

Day 5 and still no additional 1% cashback and still no response from Customer Services, despite priority given to premium users…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

1 Like

Day 29

Still no update.

Day 31

Curve support have come back, having reviewed the issue and my account for this period of time, that I am not entitled to the rewards for referral as my friend hit 3 separate transactions, but not over £20 in total!

Last time I try and get others to join.

Not really sure why Curve has gone and removed my posts for being ‘offensive’ …

You can make a complaint instead of keep posting here. complaints@imaginecurve.com

I did. It was ignored.

When did you do that exactly?

Was around 2 weeks ago after seeing someone post the same thing to someone else on this forum.

They will reply within 30 days.

:man_facepalming:t3: It’s sat in my outbox on my phone as ‘failed’ …