Failed upgrade to Metal twice, charged twice, can't get in touch with support

I tried to upgrade to Metal in-app using my Plutus card. Opted for the annual subscription @ 150 euro but got a transaction failed message. Stupidly tried it again with the same result, but was charged twice on my card. That was 2 weeks ago and I’m still trying to get a response from Curve support, nothing from the app or 2 emails I’ve sent since.

So at this stage I’ve been charge 300 euro and still have the free tier card - I’m guessing I’ll have to go down the route of a chargeback but wanted to avoid that if possible. Curve was so handy but I’m done with it after this, the thoughts of having to contact them again in the future

Hi and welcome to the Curve Community. :wave:

Have you tried contacting Curve via Twitter @AskCurve there I find things seem to happen a lot faster.

Thanks for your question.

Fyi - Plutus perks work on a monthly basis so I would opt in for the monthly payment if I were you. Otherwise you’ll only get €10 reimbursed once.

1 Like

Or use Plutus for one-time €10 off :money_mouth_face: from yearly payment and then switch to another Plutus perk next month. :spiral_calendar: This is how I do it - Plutus perk is great with Curve Black subscription, but not that advantageous with monthly Curve Metal… :thinking:

1 Like

Just to update I tried contacting via a DM to AskCurve as well, 4 days later still no response. No response to any of the emails either, despite them saying they would reply to complaints within 3 days.

My account did get upgraded in the app in the last day, so I guess I’ll use it for a year and just do a chargeback on the other 150 euro.

Really hate Curve at this stage though, how hard is it to get a human to respond even if it was to say it would take some time to reply fully but they will get back to me