Feature change insights currency not available => Impossible to use feature Back In Time

Hello

I am trying to use the feature back in time. I paid with a Eur Card but i would like to transfer it in a £ card. The apps indicates a message of error ‘This card is in a different currency and can not be used to go back in time’.

I would like to change the currency using a feature ‘Change Insights Currency’ but i don’t find It in my apps.

Could you help me to use the feature back in time cross currency by using the feature Change Insights Currency or another else?

Thanks

In which currency did you make this purchase?

“Change Insights Currency” can be found by clicking the currency as seen in the screenshot below, however changing this will not influence your possibility to use GBiT.

Thanks a lot Paul

I have done transaction in Euros and I try to go back in time in Pounds

I have not the same feature in my apps as you can see in enclosed file

May be you have an android phone?

Envoyé par myMail pour iOS

It’s not possible to go back in time with a EUR transaction made with a EUR card to a GBP card.

You can move transactions in different currencies to a card which has the same currency as either the original funding card or the currency originally billed for that transaction.

To give some examples:

A GBP purchase made on a GBP card can be moved to a GBP card only
A EUR purchase made on a GBP card can be moved to a GBP or EUR card
A EUR purchase made on a EUR card can be moved to a EUR card only

Yes, I am on Android. Not sure why you don’t have the option on iPhone.

you have to change the currency of your gbp card to eur. eur purchase made on an eur card can only be moved to an eur card

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation I have the same screen with pound transaction

Envoyé par myMail pour iOS

As told by @tygger to be able to do GBiT for these specific transactions you should change the currency of your GBP card to EUR in the Curve app. Changing the currency for ‘Insights’ does not enable GBiT for these transactions.

Regarding changing the currency for ‘Insights’ on an iPhone. As on iPhone you don’t seem the have the option to change the currency on the ‘Insights’-screen itself, what happens when you apply a currency filter on the ‘Timeline’-screen and after doing so go to the ‘Insights’-screen?